We invite you to visit a one-day tour to Chernobyl and the Exclusion Zone with the Real Chernobyl team. We will endure you to another world, to the most mysterious and extraordinary place in the world where bordered history, riot of nature and post-apocalyptic and most importantly, we will do it as safely as possible! You can feel the full scale of background that took place there!
You will visit all the main locations in the Exclusion Zone with a professional guide: the city of Chernobyl, the city of Pripyat, the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, the Chernobyl-2 installation, the overseas station Duga and many other locations. During the tour, you can take pictures and video everywhere except for secret objects.
Get ready, the tour program will be very exciting and eventful!
A one-day group tour is rate for 12 hours.
You need to remember: to visit the Exclusion Zone you need a passport which you require. Visit the exclusion zone allowed from the age of 18!
Languages of the excursion
*German, French, Spanish by prior arrangement
The price includes
Place and time of the meetingSpasskaya str, 9a, 4th floor, office 400 (look at the map) в 7:30 (+2GMT).
Important not to be late! Book now
SEE HOW SHARP IT IS!
ABOUT US TALK
- 7:30 – meeting at our office (Spasskaya St., 9a, 4th floor, office 400), registration for the tour.
- 8:00 – departure from Kiev to the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- 10:00 – Checkpoint "Dityatki", entry into the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- 10:20 - the tour begins.
- 14:00 – 14:30 – lunch in the dining room (optional)
- 14:30 - continuation of the tour.
- 20:00 – 21:00 - return to Kiev.